Firefighter - Full Time
Description : Minimum Job Requirements:
• North Carolina Fire and Rescue Commission Firefighter I/II Certification.
• North Carolina Emergency Medical Technician Certification Preferred.
- Vacation Leave
- Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Petty Leave
- Contributory Retirement System (LGERS) – employee contributes 6% with additional employer contribution into the plan
- 5% Employer contribution to 401(k)
- Medical/Hospitalization Insurance – Dependent coverage available
- Dental Insurance – Dependent coverage available
- Life Insurance coverage – Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance available
- Vision – Dependent coverage available
- Employee Assistance Program
- Credit Union Membership Eligibility
- Progressive Pay Plan
- Christmas Bonus (2% of Annual Salary)
- Annual Longevity Bonus
Three thousand dollar ($3000) sign-on bonus for all newly hired employees. Which will be paid in three installments of $1000 each. First installment upon hire, second installment is paid upon first anniversary and last installment paid upon second anniversary.
- Lateral Entry Incentive:
Newly hired employees are eligible for a one percent (1%) increase above the current base salary for each year of experience in the exact field being hired for. A maximum of ten years (10) of prior experience will be recognized, therefore making a ten percent (10%) increase above base salary the maximum pay increase that could be obtained by this incentive.
- Education Incentive:
Percentage increase in salary of two percent (2%) for having obtained an associate degree in the related field specific to the job. An additional two percent (2%) salary increase may be considered for employees who have obtained a bachelor's degree in the aforementioned fields of study, as well as an additional two percent (2%) for obtaining a master’s degree.
Starting Salary: $43,520.67
Online or RANDLEMAN STATION 5 - 105 HILLIARY STREET RANDLEMAN NC 27317
Deadline for Applying : Open until filled