Pay My Bill

Open Seats on The ABC Board and Piedmont Triad Regional Water Authority

Currently there are available appointments to the Randleman ABC Board and the Piedmont Triad Regional Water Authority  that need to be filled by the Board of Alderman.  The Board has begun accepting applications for these board appointments.  Applications can be turned into the City Clerks office located at City Hall, 204 S. Main St. Randleman or emailed to Applications can be found at the link below or by calling City Hall at 336-495-7500. Any Citizen of the City of Randleman is eligible to apply. 

- The ABC Board meets on the first Tuesday of every month at 8:30 a.m.
- The PTRWA Board meets the second Tuesday of every month at 12:00 p.m. 

Application For Potential Board Members